Guinea talk.

Mary Jane has officially went broody. She is sitting full time on her eggs. She has at least 20 eggs and I hope she only hatches a couple. May 20th is her due date. What is so strange is that I was told when she went broody and was sitting on the nest Spiderman the male would probably attack us and turn into a wild animal. Spiderman has not turned into a wild animal he is missing her so much he just looks so sad all the time. I'm trying to spend more time with him I even sit on a nesting box and hold him at night when I shut the coop up. He feels like he has lost his best friend and doesn't understand why she is not running the yard with him. He is even been hanging out with the ducks I guess just for some company. He couldn't understand why they wanted to get in the pool and splash like idiots.

I hope everyone has a nice evening.

Mary Jane has officially went broody.  She is sitting full time on her eggs.  She has at least 20 eggs and I hope she only hatches a couple.  May 20th is her due date.  What is so strange is that I was told when she went broody and was sitting on the nest Spiderman the male would probably attack us and turn into a wild animal.  Spiderman has not turned into a wild animal he is missing her so much he just looks so sad all the time.  I'm trying to spend more time with him I even sit on a nesting box and hold him at night when I shut the coop up.  He feels like he has lost his best friend and doesn't understand why she is not running the yard with him.  He is even been hanging out with the ducks I guess just for some company.  He couldn't understand why they wanted to get in the pool and splash like idiots.  

I hope everyone has a nice evening.  

Congratulations!
1f388.png
Spider-Man may be upset because he realizes his days of fun and freedom are coming to an end. "OMG, my wife is pregnant with 20 babies!"

Congratulations!
1f388.png
Spider-Man may be upset because he realizes his days of fun and freedom are coming to an end. "OMG, my wife is pregnant with 20 babies!"
Thank you that is what my husband told him. You better get your rest now because when the babies come you will be very busy.

Back
Top Bottom