Guinea talk.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! I have never heard of that happening. However, someone else may have. Why don't you try to post on a new thread and try putting emergency keets dying worms out of abdomen in part of the title. Yes they would be too small for a dewormer. I have never heard of this happening before. I hope you hear back from someone who knows more.

Well we have a little heartache. Out of the six last eggs my Domestics laid and I incubated this time 1 hatched just today. My other keets are 6 weeks, and 2 weeks of age I fear they are to big for it to be with and solo isnt a good thing. What am I to do?

Raise it nearby - within visual and hearing range - of the 2 week and the 6 week olds. It's tough to be solo...but it could work.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! I have never heard of that happening. However, someone else may have. Why don't you try to post on a new thread and try putting emergency keets dying worms out of abdomen in part of the title. Yes they would be too small for a dewormer. I have never heard of this happening before. I hope you hear back from someone who knows more.
I did. One person responded so far but is not sure what to do when it comes to babies.

Apple cider vinegar... I don't understand how the worms could be inside coming out. That's something that happens with older birds, they can't get them in the egg. It would take time for the worms to develop. What about flies? I know there can be issues with flies and the vent and laying eggs in that area.

Are you sure it is worms and not there intestines coming out? Could it be possible that the mother is poking them with her beak? I'm just trying to think of all possibilities to try to help you out here.

Back
Top Bottom