Guinea talk.

Just got out and took a couple of pictures this morning. Sangria.jpg Pied Male.jpg

My guineas are laying in the hutch and yesterday there were 4 eggs but I left them there.
later in the afternoon I went and checked and there were no eggs. so I called the dog and she came almost slinking up. boy did she look guilty. we think that she is taking them and burying them. I know how to use an Arduino microcontroller so I decided to make a laser tripwire that my dog would trigger. I asked my older brother if I could use a set of airhorns (small ones from Orileys that he had put in an old car that is junk now) for the alarm (boy was that LOUD!:eek:) it hasn't been tripped yet but I hope it does soon and gives the dog a bad scare.:clap:ya

Gosh, it's been a while since I've visited this thread. How is everyone doing? We are still snowed in. Waiting for spring to come so I can stop shoveling!

I've been tied up with hatching some shipped Bielefelder chicken eggs. Who knew it would be so time consuming? Hatching shipped eggs is very different than just getting them from home and sticking them in the incubator! We are in lockdown now with the first batch and keeping fingers crossed. :fl

Sending good vibes your way!

Back
Top Bottom