guineas, male or female?!

Quote:
thats how i THINK i tell the difference,,,but since they dont care bout me,,, then they can be whatever they want!! hahaha
lol.png

Thanks.... I think:D I just have the two guineas and they look totally different. So if I have babies some day I'll know one of them was a male!!
clap.gif
I'm getting a baby donkey today, any advice on those?!!! Still new to all this, but loving it!

My Guineas are almost four months old and I can't tell a difference by looking at them.

However, I knew which were girls by the time they were two months old because the girls were so vocal with their 'buckwheat' calls.

kkm asked:
I'm getting a baby donkey today, any advice on those?!!!

I just know that donkeys can be very, very mean and dangerous to other animals (especially goats and dogs). They can also be nice little dudes, I've known a few that didn't have a mean bone in their body, to anything. They seem to do better with horses than other animals. So, depending on who he/she may be bunking with... keep a close eye on him always.​

Yes the donkeys can be agressive. But off the bat I doubt a baby is. Is it a jack or a jenny, I do know that jacks can be LOUD. And if it is a jack and he's not going to be for breeding I'd have him gelded. Might keep him a bit nicer. He might get lonely all by himself though and make him that much more noisy.

Back
Top Bottom