Gward

gward

Hatching
Jul 8, 2015
Greetings from Hot SpringsAr. I am new to BYC I was raised around chickens but haven't had any in years so I have forgotten a lot of the do's and dont's so will need help I gave 8 straight run chicks 4 weeks old not even sure what breed they are 3 are red/rust color and 5 are black with white spots this will be an adventure

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
So glad you joined! You could post pictures on the What Breed Or Gender is This? forum for help :). Enjoy the website.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Enjoy your flock and we do welcome you to ours!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your flock! We are here to help if you have any questions. Although it may seem overwhelming with all the do's and don't's. Have you checked out our learning center yet? Tons of helpful info there! https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck to you and welcome to our flock!
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I was born in Hot Springs, AR, and still love that area. I've had great times camping at Gulpha Gorge, fishing in Lake Hamilton, swimming in Lake Ouachita, visiting places like the Alligator Farm and the IQ Zoo, driving to the top of West Mountain Drive and looking out over the city of Hot Springs (especially at night when you can look down on the lights below), eating at McClards BBQ, etc. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom