Handmade dog sweaters and blankets (pics)

Becky_H

Songster
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
My husband is unemployed and money's getting tight. So, I'm taking the skill I have and trying to make it marketable. Pictures can be found at the bottom, along with payment information. Prices do include shipping.

Extra-small - dogs and cats up to 10 pounds.
Sweater: 5.00
Blanket: 8.00 (2X2 feet)
Set: 12.00

Dogs and cats from 10-20 pounds
Sweater: 10.00
Blanket: 15.00 (2X3 feet)
Set: 22.00

Medium From 20-50lbs
Sweater: 15
Blanket 25.00 (3X4 feet)
Set: 32.00

Large: 50-70 pounds
Sweater: 20.00
Blanket: 30.00 (3X5 feet)
Set: 45.00

Extra Large: 70 pounds and up
Sweater: 25.00
Blanket: 35.00 (4X6 feet)
Set: 55.00

Everything is made of arcrylic yarn, for durability and washablity. If you want natural fibers, ask. I'll increase the price a bit, because they're more expensive for me to buy, but I've got them and will use them for you.

You can request a color or color combination at the time of ordering. Orders can be made by sending payment, color choices, size and weight info for the dog to my paypal account: -- [email protected]

(Also, if anyone would like a baby blanket or full sized blanket, I can do that too -- prices based on the size of the 'dog' blankets)

Any other questions can be left here. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

3-41.jpg

A sweater/blanket set

2-46.jpg

Close-up of the sweater

1-42.jpg

Sweater and blanket being used by our little old poodle.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Ah dang it. I just replaced the ChiChi's sweater or I would buy a handmade one from you. I may anyway. What color yarn do you have on hand?

Red, blue -- an aqua, a blue-y grey, and a really true blue-- yellow, BRIGHT pink, soft mauve, varigated purples, a 'dusty' soft lavendar , black, white, grey, green, cream and tan. And of course rainbow ;-)

...I like yarn.

Quote:
I am using arcyrlics, because they wash best, but if you want something out of cotton or wool, I'll do it -- though I might ask for a couple of more bucks, since natural fibers are more expensive for me to buy.

Back
Top Bottom