Hands on hatching and help

I have a healthy chick now beautiful colouring and has some how manage to get the other eggs wrapped around himself. I'm scared he's going to be lonely and the other eggs won't hatch

It's unreal. I was texting my son's father the other day and it kept changing my son's name from "Cayden" to "Hayden".  I was grrrr...I think I know my kid's name!!  I'd rather not have auto correct. I may have a lot of typos/misspellings, but at least you can normally tell what the word is and it doesn't change the whole meaning!

I use Google Chrome. I hated IE and Edge wasn't much better in my opinion.  When I first upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop, I regreted it. I was having a lot of problems. This was way back when they were releasing it for trials.  Then after a few updates I stopped seeing all the glitches and problems. When I finally updated my desktop, which is basically my son's, lol, we didn't really have a whole lot of glitches and problems.

Glad to hear that. Gives me hope. 
@amylynn2347 you've had a rough week so thought I'd share the frustrating name auto correct I have my oldest daughters name is Sydney Syd for short autocorrect changes it to STD lol you can imagine the surprise when I texted my hubby to ask if he picked up STD from a friends house!!!:lau hope you smiled!

@amylynn2347 you've had a rough week so thought I'd share the frustrating name auto correct I have my oldest daughters name is Sydney Syd for short autocorrect changes it to STD lol you can imagine the surprise when I texted my hubby to ask if he picked up STD from a friends house!!!
lau.gif
hope you smiled!
gig.gif
That's hysterical!! Thanks! One of my friend's daughter's name is Sydney and they call her Syd for short. I'll have to ask if that's ever happened to them!
wink.png

*sigh* okay. Just candled the eggs before (possibly) going to bed. #1 has a new fracture in the shell that I'm 99% sure was not there earlier - and it's shaped like a starburst type pattern, and not the thin crack that I know WAS there before. Could it be trying to pip through the shell and can't? Should I wait until morning and see if it's made progress/still alive, or make sure that it has an air hole? And what would be the safest way to DO that? (Ugh. So stressful.)

*sigh* okay. Just candled the eggs before (possibly) going to bed. #1 has a new fracture in the shell that I'm 99% sure was not there earlier - and it's shaped like a starburst type pattern, and not the thin crack that I know WAS there before. Could it be trying to pip through the shell and can't? Should I wait until morning and see if it's made progress/still alive, or make sure that it has an air hole? And what would be the safest way to DO that? (Ugh. So stressful.)

How big is this starburst?

@dotknott Maybe 1/4" across from edge to edge. Hubby also said he thought he saw the egg rocking and heard scratching noises (his hearing is way better than mine).

Edit: Also, I know it may not be reliable, but I do not see ANY visible veining when I candle this one. Everyone else still has veins.

Last edited:
:gig That's hysterical!! Thanks!  One of my friend's daughter's name is Sydney and they call her Syd for short. I'll have to ask if that's ever happened to them! ;)
yes! I had the iPhone and no matter how many times I corrected the autocorrect it never stopped!! There were plenty of funny texts about Std on our phones! Lol

@dotknott it is in the air cell. But the starburst is only visible when candling. Wondering if the eggshell is too tough for it to get through on its own. :/

Back
Top Bottom