Happy Birthday Opa!!

Happy Birthday Opa!! We also share this day...
big_smile.png

Happy Birthday to you too!
smile.png

As much as I'd like to deny that the last three words in my Darlin' Thistle's poem, a quick trip to the mirror confirms it. Actually just the act of getting out of my chair and hearing the symphony my joints create is enough reminder. While birthday greetings are a reminder of ones increasing years they are also a reminder of how fortunate I am that you have taken time from your day to wish me well. I thank you all for you kindness.

While I fully expected to share a birthday cake with David, and did manage to leave a piece to have with this mornings coffee, Hope and Granny surprised me with another cake and a wonderful wire egg basket.

Last edited:
Haaaapppppyyyyy Birrrrrthdaaaaayyyy tooooo youuuuuuu; Haaappppppyyyyyy Birrrrttthddaaaaaaayyy tooOOOoooo yoooOOOoouuuu; Haaaapppppyyyy Biirrrtthhdaaaayyy God Bless You, Opaaaaaaaa; Haaaappyyyyy Biiiirrrrrrthdaaaaaaaayyyyyy toooOOOoooOOOOoooo yoOOOOOoooouuUUUUuuuuu! And mannnyyyyy mooooooorrrre! Aren't you glad you couldn't hear that???? LOL Hope it was a delightful day!

Back
Top Bottom