Has anybody ever dealt with Jett Quail before???

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
I ordered a Sportsman 1502 on the 27th and Im having problems. I contacted Jett Quail through the website and he never responded ((this was BEFORE I placed my order)) so I emailed them through ebay and they responded within 24 hours. I asked several questions. A few days later (on the 27) I purchased the Sportsman. Paid through paypal immediately. I never received an order confirmation...only an email saying that my payment has been sent to them from paypal. Since then I have sent him about 6 emails total through his website AND ebay. I've also been calling the number numerous times a day and always get the answering machine. Has anybody had experience with this company and had problems?? I wanted to file a claim through paypal to get my money back but it could take up to 30 days or longer to receive my money and as everybody knows, these incubators new are EXPENSIVE!!! Im very very disappointed!!! I even called the main office at GQF and they say they have NO order from them for me! UGH this is SO frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom