Has anybody tried the Mice bucket trap?

The mice won't eat peanut butter here either. I can put out peanut butter on a snap trap and catch nothing until I put a piece of american cheese on it. I've read peanut butter is their favorite food and they don't even like cheese.

So is 2 stroke outboard gasoline and spark plug wires.
I have a repair bill not covered by NVLW or service contract demonstrating that the insulation on the wires to a Buick's fuel pump ALSO is good mouse bait - and SAW the mouse in question when he fled the underside of my vehicle after it was raised on the lift.

My DH kept food and junk in his truck, and the mouse invasion was amazing! Many in traps, and then a nice big bill at the auto repair shop for cleaning out the air conditioning assembly and other ductwork. Not a good scene!
BTW, my current best ever mouse trapping experience, at the coop, is with the Victor metal mouse live traps, claims to hold 30 at a time, not so, but we have had up to 14 in one overnight! Never could I have caught 129 in less than two weeks with anything else!!!!
At the coop, where there are very limited places to set snap traps, and not dozens either. I'm using chicken scratch in the traps, and then driving them to nice wild areas far from home, where they can be either food for wildlife, or have to work for a living.
Mary

I have a repair bill not covered by NVLW or service contract demonstrating that the insulation on the wires to a Buick's fuel pump ALSO is good mouse bait - and SAW the mouse in question when he fled the underside of my vehicle after it was raised on the lift.
Toyota was experimenting with spy based plastic in their wiring harnesses it was especially attractive to mice.

Back
Top Bottom