Has this happened to anyone????

Keltara

Songster
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Small Town U.S.A., Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
First let me set the scene. I live on 5 acres and we are secluded in the middle of the woods. Here's an aerial of my house and property:
ourhousesmaller-1.jpg

I also live at the end of a cul-de-sac. We hardly ever get traffic on our street (which also happens to be a private road). Needless to say, I'm not too concerned with what I wear outside. This morning, I was outside cleaning the coop in a thin pair of cotton p.j. bottoms along with a snug fitting tank top and no bra. I'm 45 years old and have nursed 2 kids, so I'm sure you can just imagine that picture (nuff said about that). All the sudden I hear a car pulling up my driveway. My coop is attached to the shed on the left of the above picture. Not like I could run in the house real quick. Even if I tried to make a quick break for it, I broke my toe 2 days ago and am currently moving pretty slowly. Well, up they come. A car load of Jehovah's Witnesses!! Fortunately only one got out and HE did come over to talk with me. Ughhhh!
th.gif
I shared my faith with him, and also my strong convictions as a follower of Jesus Christ. He politely spoke with me and then we chatted about chickens and he left. He's lucky that I was wearing pajama bottoms! Quite often, I don't.

Anybody else ever get caught off guard like that?

Last edited:
Yes, and it makes me want to come out shootin'!!!! There's nothing that makes me more mad than someone stopping in very early in the morning, or extremely late in the evening.

Yep, caught at the clothesline early one morning by 3 of xhs coworkers bringing him home unexpectedly. It was a long driveway and a long run to the house. Nothing but drawers.
tongue.png

first off your house is BEAUTIFUL!. secondly I have had that happened to me. I often do my morning chores either in a sports bra and pajama shorts, or in my night gown.

if you're going to make the effort to actually find my house, and make it through the gate blocking the way, then you'll have to deal with seeing me dressed down.

Quote:
Did you make it to the house before they got to the top??
hide.gif

Yep, barely. DH came in the house and asked....What were you wearing?.... I just replied....Not much!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom