Hatch-Along - I have babies due on Tue. Feb 19 anyone else hatching same day?

pop.gif
Watching this thread for pics of the cuties while trying desperately to avoid constantly checking my incubator with eggs set this past week :)

Anxiously waiting for pictures of the new babies. Then again maybe I should not look at them. It might start my biological hatching clock ticking and cause chick envy. hehehe

Hey franknsusan, look up chicken growth on line. It is fun to know what your chick is up to in his egg. and it helps to fill in the "waiting" gaps.

I brought in a black silky/cochin hen, she never had babies before but she was broody once, I thought it would give the babies something to hatch for. I put broody in a box after I bathed her and dried her. I slipped 3 EE eggs under her, she clucked and the eggs all started to talk! I hope it makes a difference!

My babies are due to hatch tomorrow! They are trying to pip, rocking, and I hear peeping. Please, Please< Please hatch and live long healthy lives! It will be my first successful hatch, if it happens!!!!!!
fl.gif
Pam

We have some due to hatch tomorrow. Heard peeping from the incubator this morning, so it's a good sign. Plus have some hatching on Monday, too. Hoping to get a broody to hatch some too, but none so far.

Our will be mostly crosses. Some purebred Doms and some purebred RIR, otherwise Ameracauna, OE, EE, Leghorn, crosses. Going to keep all of these (12) to replenish our flock and then probably start another hatch to sell around here.

Will post picts when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom