Hatching chicks and ducklings together?

I need to get a hygrometer, i put my eggs in earlier, and just remembered, i don't have one, on the incubator i borrowed, it doesn't have a humidity sensor, i know you shouldn't trust them, but it would be nice to see what the humidity is around :/ , ill need to call down to my nearest hardware store tomorrow , to see if they have any thing
1f601.png

Last edited:
I need to get a hygrometer, i put my eggs in earlier, and just remembered, i don't have one, on the incubator i borrowed, it doesn't have a humidity sensor, i know you shouldn't trust them, but it would be nice to see what the humidity is around :/ , ill need to call down to my nearest hardware store tomorrow , to see if they have any thing
1f601.png

I got a digital thermometer/hygrometer with an ootdoor sensor cheap at Walmart. Hang on a sec I'll check make and model. It has been amazingly reliable!

So it's an acu-rite model # 00592w2. It's a cheapy but it's been super accurate for my purposes. I have a small 42 egg incubator though so it might or might not work for bigger incubators and the probe would be too big for the tiny ones.

I got a digital thermometer/hygrometer with an ootdoor sensor cheap at Walmart. Hang on a sec I'll check make and model. It has been amazingly reliable!

So it's an acu-rite model # 00592w2. It's a cheapy but it's been super accurate for my purposes. I have a small 42 egg incubator though so it might or might not work for bigger incubators and the probe would be too big for the tiny ones.

Ok thanks :):):)

WOOO HOOOO WAIT?
Geese after the chicken eggs?  I hope you have a second bator...

Yea Ahaha don't worry :D

Back
Top Bottom