Hatching Duck Eggs For Sale!!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hello y’all,

I have hatching eggs for sale from a few different breeds of ducks and some coming soon! If you are far and want some of these eggs, shipping is an option!

Mix Hatching Eggs: $10 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Black with White and Fawn & White.

Ancona Hatching Eggs: $20 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Chocolate Bibbed and Black & White. I will collect the eggs in about a month.

Egg Laying Quality Indian Runner Hatching Eggs: $20 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Black, Fawn & White, Chocolate, Blue, Sliver, Silver Bibbed, and Blue Bibbed.

Premium (Show Quality) Indian Runner Hatching Eggs: $30 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Mallard, Emery Pencil, and White. I will collect the eggs in about a month.

If you are interested and want more info, pictures, etc. please PM me!! Thank you and have a blessed day!!

Ps: I thought I’d try and sell eggs because I have someone wanting Indian Runners, so all my breeds are separated at this time.

Howdy BYC!!!! All my ducks are now laying, so I have hatching eggs available!!!! I have Ancona, Mallard (show quality runners), Emery Pencil (show quality runners), white and black (show quality runners), and egg laying quality (which is a crazy mix of colors lol!)

Please let me know if you want any hatching eggs, I will also have ducklings soon!!

Emery Pencil Show Quality
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2822.jpg

Black Drake paired with White Hen Show Quality!! The hen lost her mate, so I paired my SQ black drake with her! He has been shown and has won!
IMG_2797.jpg
IMG_2795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom