Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
I always wish there was an easy way to tell who was laying what. I was lamenting about this to my grandmother last week who asked why I don't just take a bingo dauber to my ducks butts so that the eggs turn pink.. I do not suggest anyone try this, but I feel like this has to been an ongoing question for those of us who breed. It would be great to not need to build breeding pens and separate birds.

Bingo daubers tho? Oh granny.

Food coloring works too.

Really Miss Lydia??? .........That would be so funny! ......My hens running around with coloured arces!!!!!!!.....lol......

Another neat thing with my chicken hen....i do have a heat lamp over her and the chicks.... Not warm by no means! Those little chicks are tough as nails! They pop around eating and once they get cold they hop right back under her and pop their heads out from her wings!!! She is doing a fantastic job raising the two Chicks.......what a crazy adventure this has been......

Cheers!

He is a proud Albertan Duck! ....lol

He is a proud Albertan Duck! ....lol

Oh my goodness. *starts looking into making curling team jackets for her ducklings*

This is Hockey, but yes....The Mighty Ducks started some where?......lol............Any sport Type jerseys would work!!!
Thanks for thinking Bouncer is cute!!! .....I sure love sharing him.......

Back
Top Bottom