Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

More news......
wink.png

The young girl and her Mom are returning the two Ducklings today.....Good news though....The Man who bought two on Sunday is coming back to pick them up this week.....He raises Ducks and Geese.....He wants to buy Four more from me.....I might only keep two?.....I have to remember I want to keep Calls also......I must stop being greedy with my Ducks...
wink.png
...lol.......

Cheers!
@chickens really great you gave them the opportunity to try it and now they can return them since ducks aren't for them. I am happy you have someone right off to take them. Hopefully this home will work out since he already has 2 from you. and 2 is what you wanted to keep in the first place so it has all worked out.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you for keeping us up on all the happenings with the poopers and Bouncer and don't forget our pic fix daily.
wink.png

More news......;)

The young girl and her Mom are returning the two Ducklings today.....Good news though....The Man who bought two on Sunday is coming back to pick them up this week.....He raises Ducks and Geese.....He wants to buy Four more from me.....I might only keep two?.....I have to remember I want to keep Calls also......I must stop being greedy with my Ducks...;) ...lol.......

Cheers!

@chickens really
  great you gave them the opportunity to try it and now they can return them since ducks aren't for them.  I am happy you have someone right off to take them.  Hopefully this home will work out since he already has 2 from you.  and 2 is what you wanted to keep in the first place so it has all worked out. :thumbsup

Thank you for keeping us up on all the happenings with the poopers and Bouncer and don't forget our pic fix daily.  ;)

Yep.....I am glad I let her try them.......The Man I believe is a breeder of Ducks and Geese....He only wants one Drake and females for Breeding....He will sell off Any Drakes I have sold him.....

Thanks.....Today the weather will be warm so I will take the Poopers and Bouncer out for pictures this afternoon.......

:)

Holy Crappers!!!

Crazy Alice decided it was time to take her Chicks out of the Brooder to go foraging in the garage.....My Cat lives in their also.....I went in and the Cat was hunched down and all wild eyed...Alice was mad and protecting her Chicks.....Took me forever to catch the Chicks and then Alice was even harder to catch....I put a better top on the Brooder and all are fine......My Cat knows To never touch Moms Birds........;)..........Close call here on the Funny Farm.....Lol...;)

Last edited:
Holy Crappers!!!

Crazy Alice decided it was time to take her Chicks out of the Brooder to go foraging in the garage.....My Cat lives in their also.....I went in and the Cat was hunched down and all wild eyed...Alice was mad and protecting her Chicks.....Took me forever to catch the Chicks and then Alice was even harder to catch....I put a better top on the Brooder and all are fine......My Cat knows To never touch Moms Birds........
wink.png
..........Close call here on the Funny Farm.....Lol...
wink.png
Wow good thing you came in when you did. That Crazy Alice!!

Holy Crappers!!!

Crazy Alice decided it was time to take her Chicks out of the Brooder to go foraging in the garage.....My Cat lives in their also.....I went in and the Cat was hunched down and all wild eyed...Alice was mad and protecting her Chicks.....Took me forever to catch the Chicks and then Alice was even harder to catch....I put a better top on the Brooder and all are fine......My Cat knows To never touch Moms Birds........;) ..........Close call here on the Funny Farm.....Lol...;)

Wow good thing you came in when you did. That Crazy Alice!!

I know....Good thing she is Crazy....The Cat was terrified of her.....Lesson learned here on my end...Alice is flighty and needs a better top on her Brooder.....I am going to buy one of those prefab coop and runs now to brood my Hen and Chicks inside...
Gettin it ASAP......;)

Last edited:
My youngest Son is going to pick up the Prefab Coop and Run and the oldest Son is going to put it together.......Holy crappers.......I do not need casualties to my Flock.....The Fox was bad enough taking the one Pullet......Alley is a good Cat, yet she is still a Cat and would not be her fault if she did kill a chick......Lesson learned....;)........Isn't farming Birds FUN?.......lol....:)

My youngest Son is going to pick up the Prefab Coop and Run and the oldest Son is going to put it together.......Holy crappers.......I do not need casualties to my Flock.....The Fox was bad enough taking the one Pullet......Alley is a good Cat, yet she is still a Cat and would not be her fault if she did kill a chick......Lesson learned....
wink.png
........Isn't farming Birds FUN?.......lol....
smile.png
You have it under control now. And Yes Fun Fun fun!!!lol

Back
Top Bottom