Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

@Mooretaste
Keep me posted as to your progression .....Mine still waiting....Lazy buggers.....
I love my pekins they're so funny to watch.
I'll keep you posted on my eggs. I took a photo so I could see what was moving when I'm not watching. 3 moving atm but the other 4 weren"t quite as far along as the others.
Hate not being able to candle to check on them. Trying to come up with something I can do.

Sadly....

Bouncer will have to be rehomed.....He attacked Lucy my little Yorkie who he bit and ripped her neck...He then attacked me too...His aggression has gotten out of hand so I think Culling is maybe the best option?....Hard decision but he is way too mean....:th
If he doesn't have a good attitude make him taste good.That's what i would have done if i had a chicken like that.

If he doesn't have a good attitude make him taste good.That's what i would have done if i had a chicken like that.

Thanks?...:th
My love for Bouncer has not died....He has new and great people caring for him...Eating him was not why he is no longer here... Bouncer is still a pet....:highfive:

I love my pekins they're so funny to watch.
I'll keep you posted on my eggs. I took a photo so I could see what was moving when I'm not watching. 3 moving atm but the other 4 weren"t quite as far along as the others.
Hate not being able to candle to check on them. Trying to come up with something I can do.
Leave them now and wait...:pop.....Wait some more and then wait again.....lol...:lau

Back
Top Bottom