Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Hi PapaBrooder, I would like to buy a dozen of your LCO eggs. How much would be shipping to 59718?
You can purchase directly at my online store: http://www.papaspoultry.com/for-sale.html $66 If I added correctly. :) $4 per egg, plus $18 shipping. I am confirming fertility this weekend. Based on that I have at least 2 egg orders and 1 chick order to set for so likely about 10-14 days before I could send them.

Do you have Black Copper Marans eggs with very dark coloring? I am interested in buying hatching eggs when they are available. I live in the foothills just east of Chico so they wouldn't have to travel very far. Is there any way I could see a picture of the egg color you girls are producing?
fl.gif
I will try and get a picture. i do have one that i have posted on here before but I can't recall were. :)

found this one posted in August, so midway through the laying season.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/i/5295747/a/6238075/california-northern/sort/display_order/

Hope that link works!
It worked great. Nice looking eggs. I think they are about the same color as the ones mine are producing. They just started laying in early January though, so I'm not sure if they will get darker. They have only produced about 22 eggs between the 4 of them. I will contact you again to see about having some eggs shipped when I am ready to start a new hatch. Thanks!

thumbsup.gif

Quote: I would say the first eggs lay this season were much darker than the ones I pictured. But, I'm sure those are my black coppers. My splash lay the lightest eggs and my blues are darker than my splash girls but lighter than the black coppers. :) I have definitely seen darker eggs but the ones my girls put out are nice. :)

I would say the first eggs lay this season were much darker than the ones I pictured. But, I'm sure those are my black coppers. My splash lay the lightest eggs and my blues are darker than my splash girls but lighter than the black coppers. :) I have definitely seen darker eggs but the ones my girls put out are nice. :)

My girls are black coppers. They have beautiful eggs, but I would like some darker ones. I know hatching from very dark eggs does not guantee they will lay the same but it increases the odds. When do you expect to have hatching eggs available from you BCs?

Back
Top Bottom