Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Just wanted to pop in and say I am SO pleased with the Speckled Sussex and Orpington eggs I bought for the Easter Hatch! I got a pair of Lemon Cukoos - very jazzed about that! The blue and black Orps are great, too. SS are nice big, healthy birds.

The Orps are VERY friendly, all of 'em, but that LC cockerel has started eating BOSS treats from my hand. Youngsters usually are too shy; they don't have the rank to compete with the rest of the flock members who always eat treats from my hands.

Anyway, thanks so much for the wonderful eggs!

Just wanted to pop in and say I am SO pleased with the Speckled Sussex and Orpington eggs I bought for the Easter Hatch! I got a pair of Lemon Cukoos - very jazzed about that! The blue and black Orps are great, too. SS are nice big, healthy birds.

The Orps are VERY friendly, all of 'em, but that LC cockerel has started eating BOSS treats from my hand. Youngsters usually are too shy; they don't have the rank to compete with the rest of the flock members who always eat treats from my hands.

Anyway, thanks so much for the wonderful eggs!
Thanks for sharing! so glad to hear it!

Candled 6 of my 12 eggs today. 5 were definitely kicking around, one I was not sure, might be a quitter or might just be slow but that's so far so good! I am pretty sure I am gonna beat the 50% average over here.

Back
Top Bottom