Hatching Eggs By The Moon Thread

Quote:
You would have hatched out on these days
June 3&4
12&13
21&22
Last day June 30

Whoo Hoo! I set mine June 30! I am in. I set 12 eggs under 3 unbreakable broodies.

yeah those days were for hatching out chicks in june you would have wanted to set the eggs
June 27&28

so your June 30th eggs should hatch July 21st
you would have wanted them to hatch out July 18 and 19 but setting by the moon is a process so ^_^

Quote:
The Brinsea that I have now is actually the FIRST bator I have ever had with an auto turner.. all my other bators have been homemade ones.. so this year for our anniversary my hunny asked me what I wanted.. brinsea was the answer..
so for the past 48 years or so I have been hand turning all my eggs.. i still have to fight the urge to go in and hand turn my chicken eggs!

This sounds like my kind of hatch.

I just happen to have eggs that should go in today and whatever I collect, so this will be my first test.

Thanks for doing this. Should be fun.

I set eggs on June 27, I'm confused about whether the dates are for setting or hatching...

Don't know that I believe in the moon signs but don't really disbelieve either. Would rather be safe than sorry. : )

Quote:
The dates on the first page are for setting your eggs for JULY

you said you set your eggs on June 27? than your eggs will hatch July 18 that is a good hatch day for the moon as is July 19 so if they are a day late they will still hatch under a good moon

Last edited:
Quote:
Lol ditto. I've even started praying to the Chicken God
old.gif
D.gif

I set mine on the 29th and 30th June. Bummer. I'd better start praying harder!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom