Hatching Eggs By The Moon Thread

NN sounds so fancy compared to naked necks. I have turkeys so they would fit right in!!

My shipped eggs arrived today!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

PO called at 7:45 am to let me know. THey are so good. Love the people at my PO. Letting the eggs rest at rm temp in egg cartons. Charm1704 sent loads of extras of both BCM and OE.

Any advice to prep them for a great hatch is appreciated. First time with shipped eggs.

Last edited:
I went out to the garage to move a tray of eggs into the Hatcher. Who meets me at the door? Two adorable polish chicks one white crested blue and a white. Hatching is such a miracle! No wonder I want to do it every day! A few hours ago, there were no chicks in there, just eggs. Now these two babies are all cute and fluffy. I need to get some pics tomorrow . So I could not help but put in another tray of 30, right?:-D

Quote:
Oh Deb, you'll love them. They are special in their own way.

You know I am going to cover up their necks! How about a chicken turtle neck!:)

Told my mom i cant wait till FEB to start setting eggs and hatching out in March for Spring ^_^ im gonna be hatching out Buffs and trying to see if i can hatch out some black chicks from my two black sex links i swear i got more barred rocks than i did black sex links would be nice if i had a black buff hatch out ^_^

I'm envisioning a chocolate covered buff! Had a hamster that color when I was a kid. SO pretty. Called her Reeses.

LG is acting weird. Will stick in a slew of thermometers to see if the temp really is different in various areas of the floor.

Marans laid FIRST egg today!!!
wee.gif
I wonder if DH will beleive all the eggs in the LG came from our girls!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom