Hatching eggs from a Reptipro 6000???

seramamike

Hatching
Sep 23, 2016
hello everyone this is my first thread I have a reptiPro 6000 which is a forced air incubator my problem is I have two different thermometers set up inside both are accurite one is a digital read with temperature and humidity other is the Mercury Style also has a humidity Gage the bator has a read out too and all three of them are saying different out of 12 eggs only three has hatched and they are very slow with their energy level not like a previous hatch in a still air incubator the mercury thermometer Reed's out Dead on 100 degrees Fahrenheit the digital Read's out 102 degrees Fahrenheit and the Machine when I first got it I put a bowl of water inside for about 6 hours with the machine running setting it on 100 degrees only turn the temperature of the water to 96 degrees Fahrenheit so I had to do some adjusting but something's wrong I'm doing something wrong or is it the machine not working properly please help tired of my babies dying.... BTW humidity level for the first 18 days I kept around 45 right now because today is hatch day humidity is up around 70

Back
Top Bottom