Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
........Three French hens, two Turtle doves, and a Silkie in a Pine TREE!!!!!!!!

OMG I almost peed my pants!!
lau.gif

I DID pee my pants.
hmm.png
...but just a little.

HELP!!!

So I had the little silkie out while I posted pics. went to put her up and check on everyone. The chicks under a week are in their own brooder. The smallest SFH just went in this morning. i found her all the way at end furthest from the light, cold. I ran her up in front of my little bathroom heater and held her until she felt warm instead of cold. She is very lethargic. I just put her in the incubator to keep warm. What else can I do for her?

Last edited:
HELP!!!

So I had the little silkie out while I posted pics. went to put her up and check on everyone. The chicks under a week are in their own brooder. The smallest SFH just went in this morning. i found her all the way at end furthest from the light, cold. I ran her up in front of my little bathroom heater and held her until she felt warm instead of cold. She is very lethargic. I just put her in the incubator to keep warm. What else can I do for her?

I had one like that when our power went out. Put her in my incubator and prayed for the best. Left her there until that afternoon. I opened up the incubator and she JUMPED out. SO hopefully yours will be like that too.
fl.gif

HELP!!!

I pray she will be okay :( I don't have any suggestions, but I wonder why she didn't want to be in the heated end? =(

We finally finished the Serama room today...I'd like to go back to bed now.
hmm.png
Brand new camera and I have no idea where those spots are coming from. :( I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and the stupid things still show up. Might need to go get a refund/replacement. =/

That 'thing' next to the Serama hutch is the brooder. Hubby made a steel hanger for the heat lamp to go on one side, but left it at work, lol. We don't have any baby chicks that need a heat lamp right now, so it's no biggie. I think I will put it on the side closest to the wall, so the adults don't get baked on the other side.

Last edited:
We finally finished the Serama room today...I'd like to go back to bed now.
hmm.png
Brand new camera and I have no idea where those spots are coming from. :( I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and the stupid things still show up. Might need to go get a refund/replacement. =/

That 'thing' next to the Serama hutch is the brooder. Hubby made a steel hanger for the heat lamp to go on one side, but left it at work, lol. We don't have any baby chicks that need a heat lamp right now, so it's no biggie. I think I will put it on the side closest to the wall, so the adults don't get baked on the other side.
Looks great! Want to come make me something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom