Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally finished the Serama room today...I'd like to go back to bed now.
hmm.png
Brand new camera and I have no idea where those spots are coming from. :( I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and the stupid things still show up. Might need to go get a refund/replacement. =/

That 'thing' next to the Serama hutch is the brooder. Hubby made a steel hanger for the heat lamp to go on one side, but left it at work, lol. We don't have any baby chicks that need a heat lamp right now, so it's no biggie. I think I will put it on the side closest to the wall, so the adults don't get baked on the other side.
Nice hutch and love the brooder too.

Thank you for all the lovely compliments. :)

....and y'all have got to see this. I don't think I've ever seen anything so scary in my life (yet). My gosh. Blinkin' eagle just flew off with a baby. Bah...pm me if you'd like the link please, the person recording the vid says "Oh [bleep]" in the video so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it or not. Very scary though...poor kid.

Last edited:
We finally finished the Serama room today...I'd like to go back to bed now. :/ Brand new camera and I have no idea where those spots are coming from. :( I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and the stupid things still show up. Might need to go get a refund/replacement. =/ That 'thing' next to the Serama hutch is the brooder. Hubby made a steel hanger for the heat lamp to go on one side, but left it at work, lol. We don't have any baby chicks that need a heat lamp right now, so it's no biggie. I think I will put it on the side closest to the wall, so the adults don't get baked on the other side.
This looks REALLY good. I think even MY husband would like that!

Quote:
Oh great, now you took away her excuse for no housework.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Thank you for all the lovely compliments. :)

....and y'all have got to see this. I don't think I've ever seen anything so scary in my life (yet). My gosh. Blinkin' eagle just flew off with a baby. Bah...pm me if you'd like the link please, the person recording the vid says "Oh [bleep]" in the video so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it or not. Very scary though...poor kid.

The video is a fake made by IT students in Canada....

Deb

Oh great, now you took away her excuse for no housework.

yuckyuck.gif

The video is a fake made by IT students in Canada....

Deb

Oh thank you for letting me know, it really shocked me...kind of made me think of the "Dingos stole my baby!" incident (which later turned out to be factual). I'm glad this was just a film project with some special effects. Ooftah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom