Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, but the last time I used them for that purpose I got my head bit off. They're supposed to be used for posts that are informational and helpful to the reader...yadda yadda.
roll.png
gig.gif
OH, sorry... Sounds like the folks I work for - issue new equipment, expect everyone to use it correctly, but issue NO instructions - we have to guess.
hmm.png

THANK YOU, THANK YOU LESALYNN! I got my Secret Santa box yesterday CHOCK FULL of wonderful things! Thank you so much for sending things for my kids; they were delighted and barely gave me time to snap a photo before they started claiming things. I saved the Pecan Meringue Cookies for me and they are almost gone already!
hide.gif
I just love the fabric basket, too!

LL

We finally finished the Serama room today...I'd like to go back to bed now. :/ Brand new camera and I have no idea where those spots are coming from. :( I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and the stupid things still show up. Might need to go get a refund/replacement. =/ That 'thing' next to the Serama hutch is the brooder. Hubby made a steel hanger for the heat lamp to go on one side, but left it at work, lol. We don't have any baby chicks that need a heat lamp right now, so it's no biggie. I think I will put it on the side closest to the wall, so the adults don't get baked on the other side.
It looks great! I wanted to tell you the spots are a reflection of light off of floating dust particles. OR they could be "Orbs," aka spirits. :)

It looks great!
I wanted to tell you the spots are a reflection of light off of floating dust particles. OR they could be "Orbs," aka spirits. :)

Ahhhh! Well thank you for the explanation, because I took another picture later and the spots were not there - I couldn't figure it out. lol! I definitely believe the floating dust particles...they've been dustbathing all day in there so it makes perfect sense lol Thank you :D

........Three French hens, two Turtle doves, and a Silkie in a Pine TREE!!!!!!!!

yuckyuck.gif

Okay, guys, you all are crazy!!!! WAYYY too much to do before Christmas, I've put some of it off long enough, lol.... will be back after Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom