Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
madamwlf, you could always ship the ones to me that you don"t have room for
lau.gif

oh and dont forget HD and Lowes have people to cut lumber to size for you. USE that service if you need to build something and are either;;;;A not handy with cutting or B- cant haul long items of lumber

I need brooder ideas!!! I'm out of brooder space and I have more chicks hatching in a week. Building is not an option since my skills stink. Last time I used my DH's circular saw, I almost cut the cord off. And i have no way of hauling lumber. I was looking at a live stock tub but heck, I have no way of getting it home. I only have my jeep. So I need help!

I use a playpen in addition to boxes and large rabbit cages

Of course they eventually get out
bun.gif

I need brooder ideas!!! I'm out of brooder space and I have more chicks hatching in a week. Building is not an option since my skills stink. Last time I used my DH's circular saw, I almost cut the cord off. And i have no way of hauling lumber. I was looking at a live stock tub but heck, I have no way of getting it home. I only have my jeep. So I need help!
we use a big clear plastic tote with a brooder light clipped on the side. We actually leave them in the house for the first week so we can watch over them. The kids love it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom