Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Ugh, when it rains it pours... Went out this morning to clean out the chick house. It rained last night and some of it got in the chick house. I'm not sure how, but it did. It drown 7 chicks who had for some reason piled up in That corner.

Okay, I have eggs that need to be sent today, and I have not heard from several people I PMed.
If Rachael or I owe you eggs, I have these I can send NOW, but I need to know in the next 1/2 hour-otherwise, I will miss the Post office.

13 Cream Legbar
13 Hedemora

30 Tolbunt

Okay, I have eggs that need to be sent today, and I have not heard from several people I PMed.
If Rachael or I owe you eggs, I have these I can send NOW, but I need to know in the next 1/2 hour-otherwise, I will miss the Post office.

13 Cream Legbar
13 Hedemora

30 Tolbunt
MINE!!!!
lau.gif

Pleassseeeee????

Oh no! That's awful!

Oh Gable, I'm sorry!
sad.png
It's my own fault. I just got back in from trying to figure out how all that water got in there.
My son was supposed to move 15 concrete blocks last week to behind the big barn. Instead he put them on the side of the chick house, b/c it is closer. The way they were thrown down, it made the water run right into the chick house through the bottom. Which pooled up inside and made a "nest" like formation in the straw. Which for some reason they did not get out of.

I should have went behind him and looked

Last edited:

13 Cream Legbar
13 Hedemora

30 Tolbunt

Me for Tolbunt from you from the last thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom