Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI all .................... READ the offers when you are claiming

If an offer doesnt say Summer, Fall, Later and YOU CLAIM it, be ready for it anytime from the day after claiming to two weeks. Dont claim and then get mad when eggs are shipped, or colors (when this is an option) are no longer available when you decide you are ready for the eggs. It is NOT fair to the person listing the eggs.

Part of the swap rules is PM as soon as you claim with your info so the eggs can be sent

FYI all .................... READ the offers when you are claiming

If an offer doesnt say Summer, Fall, Later and YOU CLAIM it, be ready for it anytime from the day after claiming to two weeks. Dont claim and then get mad when eggs are shipped, or colors (when this is an option) are no longer available when you decide you are ready for the eggs. It is NOT fair to the person listing the eggs.

Part of the swap rules is PM as soon as you claim with your info so the eggs can be sent
hu.gif
Did I miss something?

If I claim anymore I will do just that. LOL
As it stands right now I have 2 turkey poults.... and it looks like their names are gonna be Thanksgiving and Christmas. :oops:

Well if you claim any midgets from me I would hatch them, but I would need to pick COFs brain on shipping them.

I love naming food food. Whenever we raise a pig we call it Hammy. When I get a cow I will name it Sir Loin. And any customers that want to know the name their thanksgiving turkey had I will tell them. Our neighbor loves to tell everyone who they are thankful for. Last year it was Elizabeth.

Of course Eva, my BBW, will never get eaten, and neither will Harvey. Those girls are pets. I think Lily might end up in that category along with Steve, the young jake that loves my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom