Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is a sad day here. I MIL went for here yearly check up and something wasn't right so they sent her for more test and they found out that she has Aggressive Brain & Lung Cancer.
sad.png

She starts her chemo for the brain cancer on thursday and goes every day but the weekends until May 22nd and she is trying to get into the mayo clinic in Flordia for her Lung cancer.
hugs.gif

Well it is a sad day here. My MIL went for here yearly check up and something wasn't right so they sent her for more test and they found out that she has Aggressive Brain & Lung Cancer.
sad.png

She starts her chemo for the brain cancer on thursday and goes every day but the weekends until May 22nd and she is trying to get into the mayo clinic in Flordia for her Lung cancer.

So sorry to hear this!
hugs.gif

Anyone have a link to a good incubator thermometer? I had to pitch all my Exchequer, Speckled Sussex, Crele Polish, & Bresse this morning. All 12 of the Speckled Sussex had started as well as half of the Exchequer and Crele.
hit.gif
My thermometers have gone wonky and are showing all kinds of goofy temps in my incubator with the turner. I'm not putting anything else in there until I can get it figured out.
Are you looking for a Thermometer or thermostat?

This is the thermostat I use and LOVE it. You can set it up to EXHAUST air if it gets too hot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110V-All-pu...172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c325de37c

Anyone have a link to a good incubator thermometer? I had to pitch all my Exchequer, Speckled Sussex, Crele Polish, & Bresse this morning. All 12 of the Speckled Sussex had started as well as half of the Exchequer and Crele.
hit.gif
My thermometers have gone wonky and are showing all kinds of goofy temps in my incubator with the turner. I'm not putting anything else in there until I can get it figured out.

I am really sorry to hear that - I hate it when you depend on something and it messes you up. Did you try one of those tilt-up thermometers that come with the styrofoam incubators? I don't think they can go too far off - as they aren't digital. I would calibrate something like that - then use it as a backup for any new digital one you get - double check with two different forms.

Well it is a sad day here. My MIL went for here yearly check up and something wasn't right so they sent her for more test and they found out that she has Aggressive Brain & Lung Cancer.
sad.png

hugs.gif

fl.gif
on getting into Mayo.

hit.gif
hugs.gif
Let me know when you fix it. I will gladly send you some Speckled Sussex. Maybe I can also send some Exchequer since I am starting to see daylight on those (Orders are almost done!
celebrate.gif
).

Michelle:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
sad.png

I'm so sorry. I hope she can get into the Mayo. I will say the treatment we got in MN was absolutely fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom