Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runetotem. You should get a authenticator. We all did and it stopped the hacking. They are like $6.99 I think. lololol WoW = World of Warcraft Horde= The Orc's, Troll's, Blood Elf, Tauren (Cows), & Goblin (We are supposed to be the "bad" guys. I, after many years of playing the game, see it more as we have crappy leaders who are power hungry. We as a whole are very "Good" people, just misunderstood.) Alliance= The Humans, Night Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Dranei. (The "Good" guys.) WoW's site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ WoW: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft
*cough* You forgot one for horde. Undead. <3 Lol I only bring it up because that's the only race I play. I have a level 60 warlock and a level 60 priest I think I have a lev 10 rouge and a couple others but I forget. I haven't played in like a year. I'm on venture co server.

Geez! I need help from turkey folks. My very first turkey eggs are hatching. First little one popped out last night and the poor thing cannot stand. Both of his legs stick out behind his back side. He is stuck lying on his tummy. He can move them both, but when he tries to pull his feet up under himself to stand he just falls flat on his tummy again. I had hoped he may just need to gain some strength, but he was the same when I got home.

I've corrected splayed leg with a bandaid so I tried to bandaid his legs together and stand him up to see if he could stay--nope. Any hope for him or does he need to be culled?
hit.gif
I am so depressed now.

anyone here have a variety of silkie eggs? Looking for SQ lines in true black, lav, blue and splash. Please PM me if you have any available.

you could try putting it in a cup or something similar that makes it keep its legs under itself, until it gets a little stronger...I haven't come across that with my turkeys...knock on wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom