Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box coop:

Mini coop (not new but here it is):

And the layer coop, also not new:

And me:

Ohh! Love the coops and the green hands!! And those jeans. I can never get a pair to look that perfectly distressed...
My Birchen Marans from crfarm have started laying. They were NYDHatchers. Isn't that extremely early?
Nice! Yay for early layers!
I am working on white ams, I will keep you guys posted. Wheatens/ bw, I have given up. I will probably always have lavenders, just because they are lavender! BBS, it has taken me 3 years to get where I am at with them, and still alot of work yet to go. On the fence as to whether I want to keep devoting the time and the space to them.
Speaking of BBS, I have 4 out this morning and another pipped from your second batch. Lost two of the older ones to the Cocci, so I'm glad I had you send more!!! Thankfully not the cute little splash one!

Woke up to no more dead 4 week olds, so hopefully I am beating this Cocci. I plan to try and get them out of that area this week and rework the little coop brooder to see if I can make it a little better.

No microchip. We actually have an appointment to get him fixed in two weeks, and we planned on having him chipped then
he.gif
So sorry to hear! I sure hope you find him.

Good news to everyone waiting on my orps- I am back in the swing of things again- my chocolate have started laying again and I have 2 more that are POL!! I however have both of my silver penciled hens broody
he.gif
the weather is not the only thing "off" this year, I have had every breed I own broody except my Brahmas, Australorps, and swedish flower hens. Actually.... I have never had a broody SFH, ever!

He did have a orange collar with his reg. as well as a dog tag with our names and numbers. We are leaning towards stolen at this point. I mean, that dog was happy to meet anyone, he would have been happy and excited to jump in a strangers cat
hit.gif

I have been all these placed this morning, plus additional phone calls;
4 vets
Police station
City hall
Gas stations
Animal control
Shelter
Newspaper to run an ad
Post office

Came home printed off more flyers and going to go drive around again.

I so hope you find him.
fl.gif
for his safe return.

Yay for hatching chicks and beating Cocci!

I am impatiently waiting for chicks to start pipping because today is day 21 on my Silkie eggs... Nothing yet. The first batch was much neater - they started on day 18 and finished up on day 21.. This one I have to be patient! PHOEY!
lau.gif

rant.gif

I won two RBA auctions yesterday morning. I clicked on the Paypal link within RBA and paid them both, two auctions, two payments. I then forwarded the Paypal receipt to the seller and provided shipping information. The seller replied to one of my emails saying she didn't know what it was for because the RBA auctions did not sell because they did not meet the reserve. I replied back that it sure looked like I won, there was no reserve, and RBA allowed me to pay. So I asked for a refund. After thinking about it some more I think I remember that they had a buy in now option, one being less than the supposed reserve and one being just over the supposed reserve, but of course I could be "remembering" some other auctions I looked at. So I sent the seller a second email last last asking about the BIN prices, and reitterating that I wouldn't hold them to the auction, but if RBA is not listing auctions properly they should take that matter up with RBA instead of flat out telling me I didn't win. I did win. There is nothing to suggest otherwise. The seller should honor the auctions. I feel that's it's wrong not to honor an auction just because they didn't get as much as they wanted. Isn't an auction a contractual commitment? I have not received any other communications from the seller. My emails are unanswered. At this point I have no idea if I'm getting the birds or getting a refund or just getting blown off. They have my money. A simple email reply to tell me how (and when) this is going to be resolved would really put my mind at ease.

rant.gif

rant.gif

I won two RBA auctions yesterday morning. I clicked on the Paypal link within RBA and paid them both, two auctions, two payments. I then forwarded the Paypal receipt to the seller and provided shipping information. The seller replied to one of my emails saying she didn't know what it was for because the RBA auctions did not sell because they did not meet the reserve. I replied back that it sure looked like I won, there was no reserve, and RBA allowed me to pay. So I asked for a refund. After thinking about it some more I think I remember that they had a buy in now option, one being less than the supposed reserve and one being just over the supposed reserve, but of course I could be "remembering" some other auctions I looked at. So I sent the seller a second email last last asking about the BIN prices, and reitterating that I wouldn't hold them to the auction, but if RBA is not listing auctions properly they should take that matter up with RBA instead of flat out telling me I didn't win. I did win. There is nothing to suggest otherwise. The seller should honor the auctions. I feel that's it's wrong not to honor an auction just because they didn't get as much as they wanted. Isn't an auction a contractual commitment? I have not received any other communications from the seller. My emails are unanswered. At this point I have no idea if I'm getting the birds or getting a refund or just getting blown off. They have my money. A simple email reply to tell me how (and when) this is going to be resolved would really put my mind at ease.

rant.gif
It seems ever since they have started requesting fee like ebay that there are more problems showing up. I sent them a request asking them to cancel my account and my husbands account. They were very rude and wanted to know why there were 2 accounts from the same household. I told them my husband had his account and I had my account. They suspended both accounts and told us we could not participate in any more auctions on there site. So I don't even go to there website anymore.

rant.gif

rant.gif
Ask for the refund through paypal NOW! Don't get ripped off like I did.

:rant

I won two RBA auctions yesterday morning.  I clicked on the Paypal link within RBA and paid them both, two auctions, two payments.  I then forwarded the Paypal receipt to the seller and provided shipping information.  The seller replied to one of my emails saying she didn't know what it was for because the RBA auctions did not sell because they did not meet the reserve.  I replied back that it sure looked like I won, there was no reserve, and RBA allowed me to pay.  So I asked for a refund.  After thinking about it some more I think I remember that they had a buy in now option, one being less than the supposed reserve and one being just over the supposed reserve, but of course I could be "remembering" some other auctions I looked at.  So I sent the seller a second email last last asking about the BIN prices, and reitterating that I wouldn't hold them to the auction, but if RBA is not listing auctions properly they should take that matter up with RBA instead of flat out telling me I didn't win.  I did win.  There is nothing to suggest otherwise.  The seller should honor the auctions.  I feel that's it's wrong not to honor an auction just because they didn't get as much as they wanted.  Isn't an auction a contractual commitment?  I have not received any other communications from the seller.  My emails are unanswered.  At this point I have no idea if I'm getting the birds or getting a refund or just getting blown off.  They have my money.  A simple email reply to tell me how (and when) this is going to be resolved would really put my mind at ease.

:rant
Hopefully, they are at a Monday job where they don't have computer access, and they will email you this evening when they get home. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until then. But I might contact RBA in the meantime to ask them what their records show.....

It seems ever since they have started requesting fee like ebay that there are more problems showing up. I sent them a request asking them to cancel my account and my husbands account. They were very rude and wanted to know why there were 2 accounts from the same household. I told them my husband had his account and I had my account. They suspended both accounts and told us we could not participate in any more auctions on there site. So I don't even go to there website anymore.
What?! You try to be honest and they suspended you?
rant.gif

Hopefully, they are at a Monday job where they don't have computer access, and they will email you this evening when they get home. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until then. But I might contact RBA in the meantime to ask them what their records show.....

The reponse I got yesterday came from their iphone. I gave them the benefit of the doubt yesterday in case of dead phone, last night in case they were sleeping, this morning the time zone difference. I will wait until tomorrow morning just in case they decided to ship, then I'm contesting through Paypal. I'm running out of patience when it only takes a few minutes to say "let me research this and get back to you".

I just really needed to vent on this one. Somebody explain to be why you list an auction for less than you are willing to sell? It is just so irritating to think I found a steal on something and then see there's a secret reserve. Now I have to try to guess what the reserve it. Forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom