Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isbar eggs! Two from Friday, two from Saturday, two from Sunday, one so far from today :)

And should you ever have wondered, yes, this is why I almost never post pictures and when I do it's usually an insanely big batch. My phone takes HORRIBLE pictures, and getting them off the durn thing and onto my computer is an enormous time-suck :) But still, I wanted to show you guys!

They're GREY!
sickbyc.gif
lol!

Finally got a gleam of sunshine so stuck them on the bench outside and tried again. Hopefully these will have come out better:

Nope, they still look gray-ish. Oh well, that's the bet my camera can do. You'll see them when you get them, anyway.

Better, but still
sickbyc.gif
. But the birds are pretty enough to overlook some strange looking eggs.

Hee! Yeah, I've had the oddest bout of being stone-broke and yet feeling like Midas, eating potentially mixed-breed isbar eggs last week :) lol!

Sorry the pictures didn't come out better but they really aren't gray. I find them pretty, anyway! Certainly not a particularly bright or vivid green, but I like 'em anyway :)

I've already forgiven several swaps I claimed from her but I couldn't give up the Isbars. But those really are the ugliest green eggs I've ever seen, lol. The birds are pretty though so I still want a few.

Well, I had to have the Isbars, because they looked pretty, and I thought the eggs would be cool. They are ugly. The pullets are not very pretty. The 2 blue cockerels are Ok, but are just lanky looking. The splash guy is the prettiest. I have gotten 2 eggs, 1 on sat one on sunday. I call them puke or pea green. I want them to hurry up so I can fulfill my swaps. You want em????
Gahhhhh. Am I the only one that likes puke green eggs???
hide.gif
You can send them here.....

anyone have SusanRenee's mailing address? I have a swap ready and don't have it. I am headed to the PO in about 15-20 mins.
Oh, hope you got it in time! I've been out trying to build a grow out coop in the rain. The 4 weeks olds have Cocci again!!!! Lost my lovely little splash Ameraucana pullet last night. I'm getting them out of the space they're in and seriously rehabbing it. NOW>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom