Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kytinpusher, 5-5... 3 blue, 1 black and 1 splash!!! I'll get some pics up later.

took me that long to get caught up on reading..lol
wee.gif
Can't wait to see pics!

That is a regular Black Copper Marans egg (not a pullet egg either) next to my Cream Legbar egg. These are my typical size also- not double yokers.

Yes, I think the girls each laid like one pullet egg, then went directly to JUMBO.

I eat my eggs, I refuse to buy them. That is the reason I wanted chickens in the first place. We went on vacation last year on our yearly mountains trip. DH and I cook breakfast for everyone. No one was laying, all molting, too young etc. we usually go thru at least 2-3 dozen during that time. It hurt my feelings, but I had to some. I only used maybe 4 eggs when making muffins. They just don't taste the same.
Rare breed or common, they will get eaten in my house.

I have some pretty rare breeds in my egg flock too, mostly odds and ends girls or culls from my breeding pens (leg color a bit off, whatever), but when you collect 4-5 dozen eggs per day, they have to go somewhere. I suppose I should make more of an effort to sell hatching eggs, it would be nice to cover a little of the feed bill. And if I ever get caught up with swaps (coming to me, not out), I'll probably get more active on the swap thread again.

Heck, this will probably get me hung, but I sent a dozen turkey eggs home with my son for eating over the weekend........
roll.png

Turkey eggs make the best mammoth muffins ever! So no I wouldn't hang ya, cause I'd only have to tighten the noose on myself plus kick the bucket out from under myself. In the fall my customers BEG for them.

And on the turkey egg note..... Midgets are on their way to COF! Tracking 13080950000055878625

Turkey eggs make the best mammoth muffins ever! So no I wouldn't hang ya, cause I'd only have to tighten the noose on myself plus kick the bucket out from under myself. In the fall my customers BEG for them.

And on the turkey egg note..... Midgets are on their way to COF! Tracking 13080950000055878625
where's mine?
tongue2.gif

You would be on the list after Krafty, Allsummedup, possibly Hollowoakfarm, crystal and Profti, but I think the last two might get poults.

Oh wait was it muffins you wanted? EVA GET OF YOUR BROODY BUTT AND LAY ME SOME EGGS GIRL! Yum! Now I'm hungry. Lemon/Blueberry, Cranberry Orange, raspberry orange, or raspberry cheesecake (which are to die for if I must say so myself). Or there is always my hubbies favorite chocolate chocolate nut.

You would be on the list after Krafty, Allsummedup, possibly Hollowoakfarm, crystal and Profti, but I think the last two might get poults.

Oh wait was it muffins you wanted? EVA GET OF YOUR BROODY BUTT AND LAY ME SOME EGGS GIRL! Yum! Now I'm hungry. Lemon/Blueberry, Cranberry Orange, raspberry orange, or raspberry cheesecake (which are to die for if I must say so myself). Or there is always my hubbies favorite chocolate chocolate nut.
Mine!!! Love the raspberry cheesecake or possibly cranberry anything idea. YUM!

lol...I don't do muffins
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom