Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2 I eat all my eggs...I dont sell much anymore and I should I just dont have time
sad.png
So I decreased my numbers by 1/2 and deal with it!! Right now Inhave 13 dozen eggs just sitting here
hmm.png
my bators are filled with other peoples eggs!!!
tongue.png
I made 6 quiches last week with 8 dozen eggs and froze them! I dont even want to say what eggs were in those!!!

Natalie!!! Guess who laid their first egg today!! I think they heard me cussing at them!! Pretty little dark egg!!!!
yesss.gif

Last edited:
Deb, I just throw the shells back to them. half the time I'm really lazy and just toss them out the door after I make breakfast.

Do you crumble them up so they don't look like eggs anymore? I would think leaving them looking like eggs could cause a problem with egg eating.....
hu.gif

Good hubby!

My DH was just telling me he liked getting to do something "different" at least once per week.  Last week it was going to a chicken swap meet.  This Sunday, we are stopping to drop off a few roos at an auction, then going out to breakfast (someone is meeting us at the restaurant to buy a marans pullet).  Different seems to include chickens a lot, but that counts as not just feeding and cleaning the birds, LOL.

You guys are sooo lucky with your swap meets and poultry shows!

hey all,

just wanted to ask a question about egg color..... which chickens (besides white leghorns and brown leghorns) lay white eggs?

I would like to get some white egg hens (as my family wont eat brown ones....LOL)

don

hey all,

just wanted to ask a question about egg color..... which chickens (besides white leghorns and brown leghorns) lay white eggs?

I would like to get some white egg hens (as my family wont eat brown ones....LOL)

don

Icelandics lay white and sometimes lightly tinted eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom