Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL That explains it. I was really trying to find a breed of something called a buster.
yuckyuck.gif

Nice trucks.  Do you mind if I see if he is interested?  I'm not sure what his girlfriend's current family situation is.  I know they moved to AZ because of her grandfather's health, and he passed a few months ago. 
yeah, go ahead. I know they are getting desperate for drivers. They work steady through the spring and summer and have snow plows they run in the winter.

I hatched 4/5 black Cochin eggs and 1/3 Welsummer eggs from Little Ameraucana Mom a few weeks ago. I just want to say, those black Cochins are some of the sturdiest, fattest, roundest, little balls of fluff that I've seen. I can't wait to see how they look when grown.
big_smile.png
The little Welsummer is the sweetest thing.

Also, the Legbars I hatched from CPL and BM6 are all doing really well. A huge thanks to both of them and Herducks who hand delivered them. I had 2 Rhodebars from them hatch then too and it looks like a pair. They weren't as autosexing as I would like as chicks, though. So, that'll be a fun project.

I think that is a GREAT IDEA! I toss LOTS of eggs when I get shipped eggs... like 2/3 of what I get. I have a sink full of eggs sometimes. I don't think I would the ones that start and quit, just the clears. Seems a waste. I read that idea the other day and thought that was a great idea.

they are SO cute! The man said they are show quality and took a LONG time to decide on the trade. I don't know any thing about them but that they are CUTE!
Pysankigirl the eggs was a cute little white egg.

Mini I mentioned it to my hubby. He says if he can come live with you he'd come! LOL he's a slob! You don't want him in your house. Heck half the time I'm glad when he's gone.

Seriously he will keep it in mind. I'm not looking to move, but he needs to do what he needs to do for work. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have a past employer bad mouthing him. He has a degree in industrial maintenance and while working for Rhodes bread he was being treated pretty awful by the guys he worked with. They thought he was the one turning them in for very inappropriate behavior, but hubby could care less what thy were up too. He likes to stay busy and would do all the preventative maintenance while they goofed off. It was a supervisor from another department that complained. This same supervisor filed a complaint about the harassment being done to my hubby. Hubbies supervisor got POed because one of the harassers was his nephew, so hubby got the axe. Now he bad mouths my hubby anytime someone calls for a reference. I'm sorely tempted to sue the company for allowing it as they darn well know it happens since I have notified them of it. Because of that my hubby had to choose a new career. One that pays considerably less too.

Wish I could work, but my doctors are against it. Something about me falling and dropping things being a problem. Come on I do it all the time! I'm pretty good at it too. Now if someone would pay me for that we would be in business.

Mini I mentioned it to my hubby. He says if he can come live with you he'd come! LOL he's a slob! You don't want him in your house. Heck half the time I'm glad when he's gone.

Seriously he will keep it in mind. I'm not looking to move, but he needs to do what he needs to do for work. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have a past employer bad mouthing him. He has a degree in industrial maintenance and while working for Rhodes bread he was being treated pretty awful by the guys he worked with. They thought he was the one turning them in for very inappropriate behavior, but hubby could care less what thy were up too. He likes to stay busy and would do all the preventative maintenance while they goofed off. It was a supervisor from another department that complained. This same supervisor filed a complaint about the harassment being done to my hubby. Hubbies supervisor got POed because one of the harassers was his nephew, so hubby got the axe. Now he bad mouths my hubby anytime someone calls for a reference. I'm sorely tempted to sue the company for allowing it as they darn well know it happens since I have notified them of it. Because of that my hubby had to choose a new career. One that pays considerably less too.

Wish I could work, but my doctors are against it. Something about me falling and dropping things being a problem. Come on I do it all the time! I'm pretty good at it too. Now if someone would pay me for that we would be in business.
MY HOUSE IS MESSY ENOUGH! I hardly have the time to clean it now let alone someone else living here! Lol.

That's pretty bad about the people harassing him at work. I hate it when people get that way just because their nephew or brother or whatever work for them. I always wonder if someone could report it to OSHA or something and get it taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom