Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a blue copper Marans that I hatched from DMRippy the middle of January. I am pretty sure she is a she, the black copper Marans I hatched at the same time is crowing.
Her coppering is just coming in and its a very pretty contrast.
EF19A5F5-2772-450B-9AF1-1D67945E314A-275-0000002EBFBF2A5C.jpg

2753BFC0-2C04-4EB6-AF22-2098D79D1895-275-0000002EB466C45C.jpg

I lost one of my Campines this afternoon. I was trying to round them up to go into the coop because DS graduates tonight and I won't be home 'till after dark. She spooked, jumped up and took flight, and kept on going. All I could do was stand there and watch her fly away out of sight. BAD BIRD!! :(

I lost one of my Campines this afternoon. I was trying to round them up to go into the coop because DS graduates tonight and I won't be home 'till after dark. She spooked, jumped up and took flight, and kept on going. All I could do was stand there and watch her fly away out of sight. BAD BIRD!!
sad.png

barnie.gif

I lost one of my Campines this afternoon. I was trying to round them up to go into the coop because DS graduates tonight and I won't be home 'till after dark. She spooked, jumped up and took flight, and kept on going. All I could do was stand there and watch her fly away out of sight. BAD BIRD!!
sad.png

Oh gosh!!!
hugs.gif
No chance that she will come back??

sad.png
sorry about the bird but congrats on your son graduating

I lost one of my Campines this afternoon. I was trying to round them up to go into the coop because DS graduates tonight and I won't be home 'till after dark. She spooked, jumped up and took flight, and kept on going. All I could do was stand there and watch her fly away out of sight. BAD BIRD!! :(

Hope it is sitting on the top of the coop in the morning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom