Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved all the 10 week olds to the "big girl" coop. Last week. I started rehearsals this week, so I get home at about 11:30 at night. When I get home, I have to go move all the silly teenage chicks from a pile next to the fence near the baby coop to the roosts in the big girl coop. Monday I had to move 26, Tuesday 22, Wednesday 19, and Thursday 16. So, hopefully in another couple weeks they'll all have figured out where to sleep and I can stop stumbling around at midnight putting away birds in the dark.

She's back, she's back!!  She came back!  Just got home and went right out looking.  She was on the ground right next the coop.  Didn't fuss at all when I rescued her.  And even more amazing is that the nightly 'coon patrol hasn't gone through yet, else she wouldn't have been there.  I'm so happy!!

:weee   :yesss:

Yay!!!!

Good Morning Happy Chicken People!

I am happy your hen came back cj....and congratulations to your son!

Enjoy your day!

Edited to add...I often say my good mornings before I even roll out of bed, as I did this morning. Then I walked out to find that one of my dogs ...likely the puppy...has diarrhea. My kitchen and my dining room are evidence. Good morning to me. Ugh. Ran to feed and release everyone else and now am back to cleaning. Had to take a short break...

Last edited:
G'morning peeps!! Yeah CJ, so glad she came back. Oh no HOF, never fun when a puppy has diarrhea. I remember when ours were pups and had diarrhea except it was from Parvo. Not a fun time for us.

I woke up to 3 beautiful black bart chicks.
celebrate.gif
These 3 little ones are my deciding factor on whether the black barts stay or go. My last chick I hatched died. If these 3 die or end up with bad beaks too, they are all gone. Too much headache. I also have 3 CCL pullets and 2 White Legbar chicks hatched. In other news, I'm ordering new chicks for a project and ordering DH some Red Pyle Cubalaya chicks as well.

Sweet CJ!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Good morning

Well i had to check on the eggs...on day 23 1 out 9 hatched for Bresse..the rest all fully grown...most pipped then died;( So I have this one tiny bresse all by itself ...poor little bugger...I have 4 eggs due today so Im praying at least 1 hatches to give her a buddy!!! :D

Sweet CJ!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Good morning

Well i had to check on the eggs...on day 23 1 out 9 hatched for Bresse..the rest all fully grown...most pipped then died;( So I have this one tiny bresse all by itself ...poor little bugger...I have 4 eggs due today so Im praying at least 1 hatches to give her a buddy!!!
big_smile.png
fl.gif

CJ,
clap.gif
that the Campine came home. Maybe she learned her lesson.....

madam, Congrats on the hatchlings!
fl.gif
that they are all healthy

HOF,
sickbyc.gif
what a way to start the morning....

Our spring weather has been crazy but this is my favorite season....

Edited to add...I often say my good mornings before I even roll out of bed, as I did this morning. Then I walked out to find that one of my dogs ...likely the puppy...has diarrhea. My kitchen and my dining room are evidence. Good morning to me. Ugh. Ran to feed and release everyone else and now am back to cleaning. Had to take a short break...

sickbyc.gif
The bad thing about laminate flooring, I don't always see it before stepping in it. The good thing about laminate flooring, so much easier to clean up than carpet!

:sick     The bad thing about laminate flooring, I don't always see it before stepping in it.  The good thing about laminate flooring, so much easier to clean up than carpet!
I'm dealing with hardwood floors and kitchen vinyl. Leaving the vinyl for last as it will clean easiest. The hardwood is old, so not good. At least it's not in the rooms with carpet...I don't think!.....nope, not there. Whew! But that six month old puppy is over 100 pounds, so this is no small amount...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom