Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday all.

we have a new baby goats just born. Will get pictures of her later today to share. Will be babysitting her and momma today to make sure mom is doing well (first time mom so want to know she will take good care of her)

CJ,
clap.gif
that the Campine came home. Maybe she learned her lesson.....

madam, Congrats on the hatchlings!
fl.gif
that they are all healthy

HOF,
sickbyc.gif
what a way to start the morning....

Our spring weather has been crazy but this is my favorite season....

HAHAH ANd I got snow lastnight..That stuck..mm is this September or May? LOVE MY ALASKA
thumbsup.gif

Midget eggs for Krafty sent to COF for cooking.....13080950000055878595 for side swap.

Hope all are having a wonderful day. Sold all my goslings last night. Now to move those ducklings. I think about half of them will go next week! Better start cooking some more.

Floor got spot-cleaned, then swept and scrubbed. And when it's dry, I'm scrubbing again. The texture of the floor makes it a good choice for a desperate puppy, but the fact that I cook food in there does NOT! And I like to take munchies to the auction on Sunday, so must bake today. And it's got to be clean first! This is not how I planned to spend my day!

Hello all! I've had a rough couple of days because my co-worker so kindly decided to share her virus, but I'm back in the land of the living!

I have skimmed over the thread and it seems the most prevalent discussion has been about hatching failures. I have been very fortunate. I have had 2 zero hatches and one 20% hatch since last year, but those eggs were completely scrambled upon arrival and it was expected. Besides those 3 shipments, I have had between 50% and 85% hatches. I have had some chicks die in the shell during lockdown, but not to the magnitude that I have been reading about from others.

Wow, Flocks, that's awesome that your injured girls and sick chick are recovering!

Congrats on the black Bart chicks, Madam! How old were they when they started laying?

Floor got spot-cleaned, then swept and scrubbed. And when it's dry, I'm scrubbing again. The texture of the floor makes it a good choice for a desperate puppy, but the fact that I cook food in there does NOT! And I like to take munchies to the auction on Sunday, so must bake today. And it's got to be clean first! This is not how I planned to spend my day!
So often my days too are "planned" by someone/something other than me
hugs.gif

Now, back outside to get more things done.........

Garden is finally planted. I hope the cold temps are done now and we can get some true Spring weather.

Back out I go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom