Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the bestest DH!!!
celebrate.gif
I now have a chicken train planned for June heading north to MA!

ya.gif
bow.gif
You have a great DH!

All I know is it wasn't me! I deserve no smackins.

I just sold every egg we had. $100 worth. Well I have one huge egg in the fridge with two tiny pullet eggs, but they don't count as they aren't sellable. That money is gonna burn a hole in the kids pocket. He's off at baseball practice, but he counts his money daily, so when he sees it he's gonna think he's rich! He has a much different concept of what a lot of money is than his friends. But making him earn it and pay for feed has really helped that. But $100 bills are so amazing to him.

I just sold every egg we had. $100 worth. Well I have one huge egg in the fridge with two tiny pullet eggs, but they don't count as they aren't sellable. That money is gonna burn a hole in the kids pocket. He's off at baseball practice, but he counts his money daily, so when he sees it he's gonna think he's rich! He has a much different concept of what a lot of money is than his friends. But making him earn it and pay for feed has really helped that. But $100 bills are so amazing to him.
Heck $100 bills still amaze me. I don't see them often.

G'morning peeps!! The chicken train left here last night at 11pm. I had DH loaded down with feathery goodness for krafty and COF which included 3 crowing roosters. Oh he is hating me about now.
big_smile.png

I got the bestest DH!!!
celebrate.gif
I now have a chicken train planned for June heading north to MA!

I was just going to say that :)

Whaoo! Send you egg customers here, I've got 4 18 packs and 2 dz in the fridge. No call from the ad all weekend... D'oh.

Duck #2 is pipped! Ducky Wucky shall have a wet and messy friend yet. Gahh, I know everyone said duckling are messy, but whoo you aren't kidding. The poor chicks keeping him company must be annoyed, I change the bedding twice a day to keep it kinda dry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom