Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine! Just add one to the box you're going to mail me tomorrow.
lol.png
I wish I lived closer.
love.gif
You had me going for a couple of minutes because I keep thinking I just brought all the eggs up that I am shipping tomorrow and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I didn't bring any up for you. Then I remembered you're not getting eggs.
hmm.png

This is our last litter of puppies with Tulsa and Atwood. We are letting them retire from puppy making. I do love the puppies but boy are they a lot of work on me and I can't even imagine on Tulsa. Poor dear. She does love her puppies and is a wonderful mother.

In response to an ad I placed on CL for chickens - "Since you have a bunch of chickens, would you kill one of mine for me? She's sick and suffering and I don't think I can do it myself." Um. No.
Wow. Someone need to start a website with this stuff like that People of Walmart one.
Just thought I would post if anyone is looking for a livestock guardian puppy. We currently have 10 Great Pyrenees puppies. There is an Ad in Buy/Sell/Trade.

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!
love.gif

Thanks guys. I'm going to finish filling my swaps and finish hatching what's in the incubator and whatever is coming this week, then I'm going to take a break from hatching, and figure out just where I want to go with my chickens. It's been fun, but not worth the emotional roller coaster, the dashed excitement of claiming eggs that never come, the disappointment and expense of having to replace eggs from every sale, the anger over chicks lost in shipping. I would hope you guys would tell me if there are problems with either my packing or my eggs and not keep quiet because they were swaps instead of sales. Being insulted and told to take a hike over $10 by another BYCer makes me wonder why I even bother. If I owe you a swap you haven't heard from me recently, please PM me. I don't want to overlook anybody. I've talked to sonew, caj is on hold, puglady I'm sorry I forgot, your eggs will go out in about a week, I set deb's first set of eggs yesterday, Donna your chicks will be shipped Tuesday, Amyable your eggs are being shipped tomorrow, NotAFarm your eggs are being shipped Tuesday. It think that's everybody so please let me know if I've missed you.

It really means a lot that you guys want me to stay. Thank you. I just need a break, a chance to unwind, life lessons learned, write off my losses, and put it all behind me, so that when I come back I won't be bitter and ranting all the time. I sent a very unfriendly PM to she-who-shall-not-be-named today. I'm not proud of myself, but then again I felt I had nothing left to lose. Pretty sure I burned that bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom