Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I still have way more swaps coming to me than I thought. My husband is threatening to take my grow outs to auction. If it isnt duck, goose, turkey or something I need for a customer, I can't take it. I need to cancel anything that is supposed to be sent my way. If I owe you something in return, I would hope we could do an equal cancellation of swaps. If not, well that's ok too. My hubby has been pretty supportive thus far, but I think he has reached his limits.

Everyone please pray for OK City. Mile wide possible F5 tornado hit. Two elementary schools completely destroyed. Reporters are saying one had 75 kids and personnel still in the school that took refuge in the hallway, but the hallway has completely collapsed. Nothing is left but rubble.

Everyone please pray for OK City.  Mile wide possible F5 tornado hit.  Two elementary schools completely destroyed.  Reporters are saying one had 75 kids and personnel still in the school that took refuge in the hallway, but the hallway has completely collapsed.  Nothing is left but rubble. 
/pray

Everyone please pray for OK City. Mile wide possible F5 tornado hit. Two elementary schools completely destroyed. Reporters are saying one had 75 kids and personnel still in the school that took refuge in the hallway, but the hallway has completely collapsed. Nothing is left but rubble.

fl.gif
Prayers being sent!!! Reading this just gave me goose bumps and chills.

good news for my speckled sussex claimers!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
I just made arrangements to buy the rest of Walt Reichert's breeding birds for this year!!!!!
I will update everyone when I get them. Just working on the meeting arrangements as he is going to a show in OH this weekend.
Nice!!!!! you must be so thrilled!
Oh, gosh. that's so awful I hope for a miracle that those kids are okay...

was just watching live coverage of this and it is just totally heartbreaking
they are saying the storm was 20 miles long and 2 miles wide
kids and teachers may be in a basement.....praying they are
fl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom