Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flocksalot, i might have to hit you up for midget eggs eventually...probably like next spring.
I'll still have em!
Sun??? I'm staring out at rain. I know we need it, but gahh. I want my sun back.
Ain't it sad when we envy weather in ALASKA!
Yay little non-minty guineas :lol:
Shhh if Krazy finds out she's gonna turn em into cookies.
1f631.png
well aint y'all funny
tongue.gif
Run little silly guineas!
Minty are the best Just sayin
See what she does to her extras....she sends em to Krazy for cookies!
Those minty ones do look tasty...
Oh no run little guineas run! Boy I'm sure glad you don't make turkey cookies!
1f602.png

So I went out to check on my broody with her little poults. Apparently she's really getting sick of me. She bit my nose. Guess I should not have been putting it where it wasn't wanted. Ah life's lessons taught by a turkey. Her poults are all fuzzed up and cute as can be though, so it's to hard to resist. I think I will start letting the other broodies have some eggs. Won't that be fun to see how snarly I can make them. I think we could have a hissing contest! Good thing turkeys are massively hard to break. I'd run out of broodies pretty quick that way.

G'morning peeps! Checked on the new baby rabbits this morning. She had 6 of them and all are looking good this morning. And I'm thrilled to say I have a chocolate silver fox baby rabbit!!!
celebrate.gif
I'm so happy! Now to hopefully have one of these girls give me a blue.

Congrats on the babies!! Is always so nice to find them all healthy. I'll cross my fingers that you get a blue. What are you going for exactally? What type rabbits are you raising?

Morning all............temps dropped aa bit today going to be sending geese out! We have adults to prep to ship which is always more work. Some will be missed, some I am looking forward to shipping as we have been waiting to do so for a long time.

How do you prep adults to ship?
Adult geese get 2 hours of free time on grass the day they are leaving. Then we catch them and kennel them with a bucket of water, pan of grain and collard greens to snack on until time to box and ship. They also get a double check on bands (leg and or wing). They are the very last to be boxed before leaving for the PO too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom