Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a great deal at all.  You can buy a quad of adults now for less then $50.

No? Wow, well, its been a while since I looked at their prices... But last time I did look, they where like $20 a chick or higher. If no one else was to bid on it, you'd be getting them for $4 a chick. That is what I ask for faverolles and Cochins around here.

No? Wow, well, its been a while since I looked at their prices... But last time I did look, they where like $20 a chick or higher. If no one else was to bid on it, you'd be getting them for $4 a chick. That is what I ask for faverolles and Cochins around here.
The black bresse aren't selling all that well either. I think the market has been flooded with these guys.

Wow, I'm rapidly running out of brooder space. I did the clean, shuffle, divide for all the ones in the house. Now I need to move some juvenile turkeys, a broody and her poults, then get down to the shed to start doing the same with the chicks. I'm thinking I better set up an area to start building more. We have about three hundred chicks arriving for the meat bird sales and I'm currently using all the brooder space or chicks and pretty little cute baby turks. Guess I better get moving! Crud it looks like its about to start pouring outside too.

But I better not forget I need eggs put into lockdown..don't remember what except midgets. Always must have some midgets going into lockdown.

Oh Crystal that's cool about your hubby possibly taking poults back. Just let me know when the appointment is and ill see if ne timing works for my brother. As long as it doesn't conflict with my sons baseball champs or my brothers vacation it should be a go.

And Aye....getting flogged by a momma turkey would be pretty funny for me. These turkeys think I'm their momma and will usually let me look or take eggs no problem, but I think she was sick of my constantly looking under her bum checking on her babies. She did try sitting real tight, but I just grabbed her tail and lifted. I'm a pest! But it's it's its BABY TURKEYS! And I must see them! Nose kind a hurt last night though. Now I need to go pester her again since now tht her hatch is done I MUST GO PLAY WITH BABIES! Well no I really must move her to a bigger cage, but I will play with babies too.

Won't be getting much done now! It's raining so hard I can barely make out the turkey house. Bet the ducks and geese are having a blast though.

Wow, I'm rapidly running out of brooder space. I did the clean, shuffle, divide for all the ones in the house. Now I need to move some juvenile turkeys, a broody and her poults, then get down to the shed to start doing the same with the chicks. I'm thinking I better set up an area to start building more. We have about three hundred chicks arriving for the meat bird sales and I'm currently using all the brooder space or chicks and pretty little cute baby turks. Guess I better get moving! Crud it looks like its about to start pouring outside too.

But I better not forget I need eggs put into lockdown..don't remember what except midgets. Always must have some midgets going into lockdown.

Oh Crystal that's cool about your hubby possibly taking poults back. Just let me know when the appointment is and ill see if ne timing works for my brother. As long as it doesn't conflict with my sons baseball champs or my brothers vacation it should be a go.

And Aye....getting flogged by a momma turkey would be pretty funny for me. These turkeys think I'm their momma and will usually let me look or take eggs no problem, but I think she was sick of my constantly looking under her bum checking on her babies. She did try sitting real tight, but I just grabbed her tail and lifted. I'm a pest! But it's it's its BABY TURKEYS! And I must see them! Nose kind a hurt last night though. Now I need to go pester her again since now tht her hatch is done I MUST GO PLAY WITH BABIES! Well no I really must move her to a bigger cage, but I will play with babies too.
flocks, you make me want a turkey farm, I tell ya. Someone lend me a million to buy some land around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom