Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pic of my Nizzle on the swap page....no scissors on his or his hens bottoms
tongue2.gif

Oh, what a pretty!!! And Nizzle is such a totally perfect name!

Yeah, if I didn't have swaps I've promised to get out on these guys I probably would have simply waited too -- I hated chopping up all that lovely fuzz. But dang it, I want to see some DEVELOPMENT!!!
lau.gif

I have another lionhead buck, now I just have to have a successful birth of kits!
hmm.png

But ty!

And flocks, glad you are sending more Midgets to Florida, we need a bunch here!
We'll have 3 parts of the state covered. You to the north, COF for the east coast and me for central. Super excited to get these eggs!!!

Cfarm...most of the eggs you sent are making it into lockdown!!!! I had to put the last 8-10? In a few days later due to space but Sunday is the day and I PRAY I didnt screw this up with all the problems Ive been having with incubating this year!!!

G'morning!!! Not Friday yet but darn near close to it. The snake I found in my yard yesterday didn't enjoy its ride to work with me today. It will be released near the retention pond today.

G'morning!!!  Not Friday yet but darn near close to it.  The snake I found in my yard yesterday didn't enjoy its ride to work with me today.  It will be released near the retention pond today.  
Kudos to you for relocating rather than killing it! I tell people to bring all their non-venomous snakes to my place. I don't mind losing an egg or three, and I've never lost a chick to a snake, but they sure keep the mice under control for me!

Kudos to you for relocating rather than killing it! I tell people to bring all their non-venomous snakes to my place. I don't mind losing an egg or three, and I've never lost a chick to a snake, but they sure keep the mice under control for me!
I don't kill snakes. Usually I leave them on my property but I have 2 day old baby rabbits. So the snake couldn't stay this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom