Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone i owe spring eggs to please check my swap page and make sure it is right...if it is not right send me a pm please....

It was a sad day here. We had to cut down my weeping Willow tree. The roots were diseases with crown gall. Couldn't treat it since this tree sits in the middle of 3 pens. So we cut it down.

On a good note, that mean the silkie pen can now be expanded. There is always some good that comes out of the bad. At least that's how I see it.
big_smile.png

Anyone i owe spring eggs to please check my swap page and make sure it is right...if it is not right send me a pm please....

please check and make sure its right so that i have it...

Last edited:
It was a sad day here. We had to cut down my weeping Willow tree. The roots were diseases with crown gall. Couldn't treat it since this tree sits in the middle of 3 pens. So we cut it down.

On a good note, that mean the silkie pen can now be expanded. There is always some good that comes out of the bad. At least that's how I see it.
big_smile.png

Sorry about your tree! We have some other kind of willow... not weeping, but everyone likes to eat the leaves, so that's something.

Glad you're able to find the silver lining! That's a great quality to have :)

Sorry about your tree! We have some other kind of willow... not weeping, but everyone likes to eat the leaves, so that's something.

Glad you're able to find the silver lining! That's a great quality to have :)
Trust me, the chickens loved eating the leaves on this tree. Looks so bare now without it.

Love them!

So sorry to hear about your weeping willow.
sad.png
I want one, I have one area that is lower, and holds water longer than anywhere else, I am hoping to get one and plant it there. I have always wanted one, they are so pretty.
I love willows. I will have another one day. Will just have to wait until we move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom