Hatching eggs! Several breeds available!

Subscribing to this thread. I need some Speckled Sussex hatching eggs, but have to wait until my incubator is not full to capacity.. hopefully in a month or so. I need a fresh rooster for my flock.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Subscribed! I would love some Ameraucanas or more EEs. Maybe some Olive Eggers too, never had them before. My birds started laying a few weeks ago, some still aren't laying, we have 8, but anyways, we have 2 EEs and one lays a kinda small green egg, sometimes I think it looks kinda olive-y, and the other one lays a real long blue egg. Looks almost exactly like your eggs. Her first one broke but after that they were huge, didn't even go through the pullet small egg phase. And they're a gorgeous blue, at least imo. Anyways, I find it so fascinating and am always thrilled when I find them. They are very colorful birds too. Our other birds are brown egg layers and while I love those too, they're almost boring compared to finding the gorgeous blue and green eggs. Although I always wanted Speckled Sussex or Wyandottes. The hatchery I got mine from was sold out at the time :( do you still sell Speckled Sussex???? I am currently building a new coop for my 8 girls and was thinking of getting some bantams for the old coop but perhaps I could get some gentle breeds like your Ameraucana and Easter Eggers and maybe integrate some Speckled Sussex into the main flock. I've never hatched before though so that makes me nervous. Although you sell chicks too, right? I noticed that you are in New Hampshire too. We are in Massachusetts. It might be a little bit far but perhaps we could even drive to New Hampshire sometime and pick eggs or chicks up. Do you think you will still have any over the summer? We are going to New Hampshire in August. All still dreams at this point though of course but maybe soon it's a possibility :)

And sorry for rambling so much and probably being confusing too

Back
Top Bottom