Hatching Eggs

Could I get 16 DLBB and 8 leg bars for the march ship date?
I am not sure I can get you 16 DLBB but I can get close. I usually get 3-4 eggs a day from my 6 girls so it will all depend on how generous they are. 8 Cream Legbars should not be a problem. I can start collecting for you around 3/3 but need to get back to you on exact date.

Whenever you could get them at your first opportunity For both together would be great. I have been looking FOREVER for the dlbb's! I really don't want to mess up incubating them, so I'm going to take them to a local guy that hatches eggs for folks and is a pro.
I just noticed that above the shipping lists for up to 20 and I chose 24, is that a problem?

I can charge you for 20 but can fit 23 to 24 in the box depending on egg size. I typically ship 20% extra incase of breakage, but can only fit up to 24 eggs in the box.

Eggs will be bubble wrapped and then placed in a Reg. B box, which is then set in a large priority flat rate box. I believe the double boxing is critical; eggs arrive in much better shape. If you want more than 24 eggs the eggs will need to be single boxed.

I can charge you for 20 but can fit 23 to 24 in the box depending on egg size. I typically ship 20% extra incase of breakage, but can only fit up to 24 eggs in the box.

Eggs will be bubble wrapped and then placed in a Reg. B box, which is then set in a large priority flat rate box. I believe the double boxing is critical; eggs arrive in much better shape. If you want more than 24 eggs the eggs will need to be single boxed.
OK awesome, gonna PM you

The shipping method you use is great. There was 67 eggs and out of all of those only one had a crack! Amazing, thanks so much. Hoping fpr lots of fluffy bums!

The shipping method you use is great. There was 67 eggs and out of all of those only one had a crack! Amazing, thanks so much. Hoping fpr lots of fluffy bums!
I am so glad. I have tried lots of methods and I have found this method to work the best. I cannot take credit for this method tho, all credit goes to James Meeks of Skyline Poultry People refer to this method of packing as the Meeks Method and it really does work.

Hope you have a great hatch.

Back
Top Bottom