have you ever had your chickens knock on the your door lol

joannamarie

Songster
12 Years
Jun 17, 2007
i heard a knock at the door i looked out & couldnt see anyone i looked down & saw 2 chickens sat there.

i havnt been on here for ages but i had to put this on, my chicks are really big now & i put them in with the others yesterday only somehow they managed to get out probably due to my new pup as the mesh was lifted a bit, i just wondered if anyone elses chicken has knocked on their door before.

once i got over the shock because anything could have happened, i thought it was quite funny
lol.png
but i will be making sure they dont get out again

maybe that was thier way of telling you the pup was up to trouble !! my chickens cant get to either door but they will peck the side of my house first few times scared me to death , but they just looked at me with this " what did i do look ? "

i thought they were very clever to come to the door like that, they are huge now but not adult yet

We had ducks as kids and they would knock on the door regularly!

When we opened they would head straight for the fridge and stand looking at it - until it magically opened, then they would wait till the veggie draw opened, so they could help themselves!

LOL... yes, I have one that "knocks" on the door too... Momma hen. She knows if she knocks I will let her in. She is the only one allowed in the house as she watches her manners and will not poop in the floor LOL... Yes, she is the same one that keeps laying eggs in my DS bed LOL.

Back
Top Bottom