Have you seen those cool old-time 'Tube Feeders' ? Well, here's a new twist on an old idea

I got some good news today.
A famous poultry artist has granted me licensing rights to some of her artwork! This means if someone want's a breed-specific feeder (like for their RIRs or Silkies for example) I can most certainly now provide some quality stuff.
Wish me luck

Last edited:
Been using our new feeder for a while now and we love it. The design makes for no food wasting (or minimal) and the chickens took right to it. Plus it brightens up the coop! Thanks!

Cool! When we bought our farm ten years ago, I discovered a huge old chicken feeder like that stuck in a pile of garbage inside the oldest part of the barn. I decided to use it for my chickens, it's so cool! I have no idea how old it is though, but it looks exactly like the top photos, except there's no print on the tube.

Those are really neat! Cool idea! I NEED to dress up my vinyl gutter feeder I am making with my cricut that I have. Haven't even thought about that until I saw your feeders. I will have to see IF I have some images I can use on my cricut cartridges.

GOOD JOB!

Back
Top Bottom