Heads up on Hardware Cloth pricing!

jbher

Songster
8 Years
Mar 21, 2013
Hudson, WI
Hey ya'll!! I know many people say that wayfair is the best price for hardware cloth. And usually it is!! This time it DEFINITELY is! If you guys sign up for their emails many times you'll get coupon codes. We just got a coupon code for 15% your first order. The 36" width hardware cloth finally came back into stock today - the same day our code expired. We got one roll of 19 gauge 1/2" 36"x100' for $88!! Free shipping and no tax. At Menards the same roll is $193 (with tax)!! We ordered an additional 50' roll of the same stuff just in case. I have been looking online at prices for months and I have never seen that good of a deal.

Anyway - just wanted to pass on that info for those that may be pricing it out
big_smile.png

Also check out Walmart.com for prices on hardware cloth. It's similar to this. I found it on ebay for $58 for 100' of 24". Price per sf is about the same as what you quoted.

Definitely avoid the home centers unless they have a clearance or something.

Also check out Walmart.com for prices on hardware cloth. It's similar to this. I found it on ebay for $58 for 100' of 24". Price per sf is about the same as what you quoted.

Definitely avoid the home centers unless they have a clearance or something.

That's awesome!! I honestly never thought to check ebay for something like that. I would've thought they'd gouge ya with shipping. Good to know!!

Back
Top Bottom